I have created a holiday gift guide for any type of girl. Your outdoors girl, homebody, bookworm, and fashionista. Get her something she will enjoy no matter what type of gal she is!
For Your Outdoors Girl
1.REI Flashpack Backpack: About $39.95 and they come in so many different colors. REI Flashpack
2. Nice Hiking socks: You can never have too many!
3. A water bladder: this makes hiking so much simpler. I got this one for Andrew last year and we love it! I sometimes steal it when I can’t find mine! Water Bladder
4. A hammock ENO Hammock
For Your Bookworm
1.Portable Light with a Barnes & Nobles gift card: This comes in handy while camping or if your partner goes to sleep before you. Portable Light
2. Headphones : A personal fave are these ones by Sudio Sweden. Use Code INTHECITY15 to get a 15% discount. Sudio Sweden Headphones
3. A Bath Caddy: Bath Caddy
For Your Basic Bitch
1. A cute coffee mug: Don’t Be a Salty Bitch
2. A Sweatshirt with a saying that sums of their life. Kale Sweatshirt
3. A fab water bottle S’well Water Bottle
For Your Homebody
- Bath bombs: because who doesn’t love bath bombs?
- Scented Candles: Check out Tj Maxx for the best priced candles and greatest selection
- Animal slippers Bunny Slippers
4.A Bath Robe
For Your Fashionista
- A Simple Tote
I got this Madewell bag last year for Christmas and it has become on of my favorites!
I also like this Madewell Bag too.
2. A Watch: Gold Watch
3. Leg Warmers to wear with her favorite pair of Rain Boots: Leg Warmers
4. Hunter Boots: Always a necessity.